TKAR Commercial Real Estate Services is a locally owned and operated commercial real estate company based in the Austin-San Antonio corridor. TKAR provides specialized real estate brokerage and real estate development consulting services. Our team specializes in projects and properties that present property owners, developers, buyers/landlords and sellers/tenants unique opportunities to maximize the value of any projects or property. From concept to construction, acquisition to disposition, our team of professionals has the experience, knowledge and understanding of current local market demands, political conditions and development regulations to make virtually any project successful.
What We Offer
TKAR provides a variety of real estate brokerage services focused on specialized properties and works with a client base that has been vetted for experience and understanding of the intricacies and nuances of real estate and real estate development. Brokerage services include acquisition, disposition and leasing of commercial and investment real estate The TKAR team can also facilitate financing through our network of commercial mortgage lenders.
Real Estate Development Consulting Services
Prior to, concurrently with or subsequent to acquisition of a project or property for development, TKAR provides the following services related to land planning and real estate development consulting, entitlement, permitting and development coordination:
- Identify properties and analyze potential development options including, but not limited to, identification of appropriate use, market trends, development potential and current and future potential value.
- Research and review ordinances and plans of the City and/or County regarding issues necessary for development and consideration of development permits on desired properties and/or projects.
- Prepare for and attend meetings to assist and facilitate development of Client’s properties and/or projects.
- Review and draft, or assist in drafting, development related documents and applications for approvals.
- Assist engineers, surveyors, architects, land planners, attorneys, and lenders in preparation of any necessary documents, plans or exhibits required for approval of development of Client properties and/or projects.
- Receive and review estimated development costs from other consultants and analyze and provide analysis including anticipated expenses and projected revenues based on identified development and market parameters.
- Attend pre-construction meetings with Client, contractor(s) and other project consultants to review and discuss project, as requested.
- Perform site visits, to verify conditions and project status, coordinate with Client, contractor(s) and other project consultants during development and construction of Client projects and properties.
- Provide general real estate development consulting services, not otherwise specifically identified
Founded by Thomas K. Rhodes, CCIM, our team consists of a network of professional surveyors, engineers, architects, contractors, attorneys, lenders, and others necessary to take on any project or property. The TKAR network can facilitate every aspect of real estate and development.